Request an Item
2) Search for the item make sure the "look in the following location" is set to "All Libraries"
3) Click on the title of the item you want to request.
4) When the item record is displayed, click on the purple button that says request this item in the top right hand corner of the page.
5) Fill out the request form and click the submit button. Be sure to select South Park Library as the pick up location unless you want to pick the item up somewhere else.
Renew A Borrowed Item
For Automated Phone Renewal, please call one of the following
Note: When calling please have your library card barcode number and the barcode of the item(s) that need(s) renewed.
here for the My Account page
2) Enter your name and library card number.
3) Click on the gray box in the middle of the screen which gives the number of items currently checked out.
4) To renew all of your items click the gray box that reads "Renew All". To renew selected items click in the boxes to the far left of the titles you wish to renew ( A check mark should appear) and then click the gray box that reads "Renew Selected Items".
5) Check to make sure that the item's due date has been extended.
Other Renewal Methods:
Patrons may also call the South Park Library at (412) 833-5585, during Regular Hours of Operation, to renew any checked out item, EXCEPT for items that are part of our Best-Seller's Collection.
Patrons can also stop by the South Park Library, during Regular Hours of Operation, to renew any items that are checked out on their library card(s). Best-Seller's Collection items can ONLY be renewed in the library!